Feel like a bit of competition? Why not enter the Fritton Lake tennis ladder?
Gain the opportunity to play competitive tennis against and with other members and move up and down the leaderboard depending on your result.
These matches can be played on Saturday morning at the social tennis session or book a court in your own time.
£20 per person for the year to enter.
Fritton Lake Activities Booking Policy
- All activities are to be booked 48-hours in advance.
- Where minimum numbers are not met on studio classes, these classes will be cancelled, and a transfer of date or refund will be provided.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to have use on the lake.
- A lake swimming proficiency test must be booked to swim outside of our group sessions.
- A paddle board lesson is required for anyone 13+ with no experience, this also includes a lake proficiency test.
- A paddle board proficiency test must be booked for intermediate and advance users for prior use of our equipment.
- You are not permitted to use your own equipment on the lake.
- If any activity has been booked and not attended three times, there will be a temporary restriction on your account for 30 days.
- Please bring your QR code with you to check-in.
Fritton Lake Cancellation Policy
- 0-48 Hours | Full loss of total activity cost.
- 48+ Hours | Transfer of date may be available, or refund with a 10% cancellation fee.
In unforeseen circumstances where medical or relevant evidence is provided (including covid related cancellations) we may be able to offer a transfer of activity date. Must be booked and taken in the following 4 weeks. Evidence deemed acceptable upon discretion of circumstance.