Fritton Lake Book Club
Please note events and activities are exclusively for use by Fritton Lake Members or paying holiday guests. Terms and conditions apply.
A members’ book club running every first Wednesday of the month at 7pm, focusing on a different book every session.
This Month’s Read: Still Life by Sarah Winman.
A story of unlikely friendship between British soldier and an alleged spy in wartime Tuscany, ripe with colour and the ghosts of the past.
This Sunday Times bestseller has been described as a bighearted story of people brought together by love, war, art and the ghost of E M Forster.
Do you enjoy getting stuck into a new book? Would you like to share your thoughts with others?
If so, please come along to Fritton Lake’s members’ Book Club. A perfect opportunity to meet other members in front of the fire in the clubhouse.
Booking is not compulsory but we highly recommend to secure your place.
Venue: The Clubhouse
Fritton Lake Activities Booking Policy
- All activities are to be booked 48-hours in advance.
- Where minimum numbers are not met on studio classes, these classes will be cancelled, and a transfer of date or refund will be provided.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to have use on the lake.
- A lake swimming proficiency test must be booked to swim outside of our group sessions.
- A paddle board lesson is required for anyone 13+ with no experience, this also includes a lake proficiency test.
- A paddle board proficiency test must be booked for intermediate and advance users for prior use of our equipment.
- You are not permitted to use your own equipment on the lake.
- If any activity has been booked and not attended three times, there will be a temporary restriction on your account for 30 days.
- Please bring your QR code with you to check-in.
Fritton Lake Cancellation Policy
- 0-48 Hours | Full loss of total activity cost.
- 48+ Hours | Transfer of date may be available, or refund with a 10% cancellation fee.
In unforeseen circumstances where medical or relevant evidence is provided (including covid related cancellations) we may be able to offer a transfer of activity date. Must be booked and taken in the following 4 weeks. Evidence deemed acceptable upon discretion of circumstance.