Some businesses may just give a clear statement on what they wish to do like deciding to give a statement that the main objective of the business is to have fun and make history.
Objectives try to give the business a clear direction and also a particular target that it will try to achieve.
Criteria For Setting Business Objectives
Objectives must try to meet the following criteria for a particular business to succeed:
– It should be realistic. You must be able to attain any particular goal that you set for your business.
– It must also be specific to the particular business that you’re carrying out.
– The objective must be measurable.
– It should be time specific. You should give yourself a duration to reach that particular goal.
– The objective should be accepted and agreed by all those who are concerned.
If you follow this criteria in setting your goals, you will definitely attain them within a short period of time.