Join one of our fellow members, Kirsty Hobson, as she brings her years of yoga teaching experience to Fritton for a special Mother Day yoga class, to celebrate female empowerment and gratitude.
Bring along your Mother, guardian or friend to this special class.
£25 per person, including a one-course lunch. Drinks not included.
Limited spaces available.
Date: Sun 10 Mar 2024
Start time: 08:30 GMT
End time: 10:00 GMT
Venue: Fritton Lake
Directions: Meet at the BioGym
Fritton Lake Activities Booking Policy
- All activities are to be booked 48-hours in advance.
- Where minimum numbers are not met on studio classes, these classes will be cancelled, and a transfer of date or refund will be provided.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to have use on the lake.
- A lake swimming proficiency test must be booked to swim outside of our group sessions.
- A paddle board lesson is required for anyone 13+ with no experience, this also includes a lake proficiency test.
- A paddle board proficiency test must be booked for intermediate and advance users for prior use of our equipment.
- You are not permitted to use your own equipment on the lake.
- If any activity has been booked and not attended three times, there will be a temporary restriction on your account for 30 days.
- Please bring your QR code with you to check-in.
Fritton Lake Cancellation Policy
- 0-48 Hours | Full loss of total activity cost.
- 48+ Hours | Transfer of date may be available, or refund with a 10% cancellation fee.
In unforeseen circumstances where medical or relevant evidence is provided (including covid related cancellations) we may be able to offer a transfer of activity date. Must be booked and taken in the following 4 weeks. Evidence deemed acceptable upon discretion of circumstance.