Development Tennis Skills Workshop | Tuesdays 11:00 – 13:00 & Saturdays 14:00 – 16:00
A two hour workshop focusing on a particular skill each week, running for a six week block.
£10 per person per two hour session or £50 if you buy six sessions at once. If you would like to take advantage of the block booking discount please use code TENNIS6 at checkout.
Please choose either a Tuesday session or Saturday session each week. The Tuesday session will be a repeat of the previous Saturday session.
Please note: the £10 off discount will only apply when all sessions are purchased together under one order.
Venue: Tennis Courts
Directions: Meet at the Tennis Courts
Fritton Lake Activities Booking Policy
- All activities are to be booked 48-hours in advance.
- Where minimum numbers are not met on studio classes, these classes will be cancelled, and a transfer of date or refund will be provided.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to have use on the lake.
- A lake swimming proficiency test must be booked to swim outside of our group sessions.
- A paddle board lesson is required for anyone 13+ with no experience, this also includes a lake proficiency test.
- A paddle board proficiency test must be booked for intermediate and advance users for prior use of our equipment.
- You are not permitted to use your own equipment on the lake.
- If any activity has been booked and not attended three times, there will be a temporary restriction on your account for 30 days.
- Please bring your QR code with you to check-in.
Fritton Lake Cancellation Policy
- 0-48 Hours | Full loss of total activity cost.
- 48+ Hours | Transfer of date may be available, or refund with a 10% cancellation fee.
In unforeseen circumstances where medical or relevant evidence is provided (including covid related cancellations) we may be able to offer a transfer of activity date. Must be booked and taken in the following 4 weeks. Evidence deemed acceptable upon discretion of circumstance.