This retreat day will provide an understanding of the benefits of cold water and will develop your knowledge of more advanced techniques in open water through optional technique workshops.
Capture wildlife at its best and embrace the art of heat therapy from our lake floating sauna, followed by Fiona guiding you through an exercise class to stroke the inner fire, leaving you feeling warm and invigorated for the rest of the day.
Hot drinks and treats will be provided throughout the day to feed the cold snap of hunger between sessions, with marshmallows around a roaring fire pit on the terrace to end the day.
Join us to meet and learn from likeminded individuals to kick start and continue your health journey into the new year.
All abilities welcome. 18+ only.
~ Swimwear (wetsuits optional)
~ Thermal gloves/boots/hat/goggles/nose clips/ear plugs (all optional but a hat is strongly recommended)
~ Dryrobe or warm clothes to hand for x 2 sessions (towels provided)
~ Yoga mat (a few available in studio)
~ Water bottle
~ Spare pair of socks and shoes for studio session
~ Any medication (please declare on arrival briefing and take full responsibility of own medication needs)
~ Camera/phone … capture the moments and share!!
Fritton Lake Activities Booking Policy
- All activities are to be booked 48-hours in advance.
- Where minimum numbers are not met on studio classes, these classes will be cancelled, and a transfer of date or refund will be provided.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to have use on the lake.
- A lake swimming proficiency test must be booked to swim outside of our group sessions.
- A paddle board lesson is required for anyone 13+ with no experience, this also includes a lake proficiency test.
- A paddle board proficiency test must be booked for intermediate and advance users for prior use of our equipment.
- You are not permitted to use your own equipment on the lake.
- If any activity has been booked and not attended three times, there will be a temporary restriction on your account for 30 days.
- Please bring your QR code with you to check-in.
Fritton Lake Cancellation Policy
- 0-48 Hours | Full loss of total activity cost.
- 48+ Hours | Transfer of date may be available, or refund with a 10% cancellation fee.
In unforeseen circumstances where medical or relevant evidence is provided (including covid related cancellations) we may be able to offer a transfer of activity date. Must be booked and taken in the following 4 weeks. Evidence deemed acceptable upon discretion of circumstance.